Only the user with "Full Access" privileges can change other users level of access. To do so you got to:
- Go to (or ask your manager to go to) Vendo BackOffice - https://backoffice.vend-o.com
- Press Users > Users
- Find the user whose privileges you wish to change and click on him/her
- In "Groups" section select the level of access you wish to give to this user:
- Tester - can only do test transactions
- Support Agent - can manage subscriptions and transactions (cancel, refund, etc)
- Accountant - can see only financial stats
- Full Access - can see and perform all above + add sites, offers, xs etc
- Once you select the group press "Save User" at the bottom of the screen.
Please use the comments section below to ask any additional information.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org