Outgoing cross - sells are the ones that land endusers on your site.
There are 3 simple steps that you'll need to follow to set this up
This is the time required to complete each step:
Configure cross sell offer on Vendo's Back Office
Set up Cross Sell on NATS
|3||Configure Cross Sell Rules||15 minutes|
|Total duration of integration: 21 minutes|
Please note that if you're setting many cross sells some steps might take a bit longer to complete.
Step 1 (3 minutes)
Configure cross sell offer in Vendo's Back Office
Login to your Vendo´s Back Office > Offers > Add New Offer
Once there Configure your Offer and make sure to choose Type = Cross Sell > Input all details > Save Changes
Step 2 (3 minutes)
Set up Cross Sell on NATS
Visit Upsells Admin > Outgoing Cross Sell
At the bottom, you should see a dropdown of billers:
Select VSERVICES (the biller you have previously configured) > Add New Option
Scroll down to the bottom of the page again and here you will see something like this
- The Title text box is purely for your own internal reference.
- If you activate the Enable for all Options checkbox, NATS will trigger this cross sell anytime NATS sends a surfer to the biller handling the cross sell, in this case, Vendo . Otherwise, the cross sell will never fire until you set up rules for your cross sell.
- Ref Code. This field links the referring site to the site that is going to receive the cross sell. If you are performing cross sells between two of your own sites, NATS will use this field to link the outgoing and incoming cross sells. NATS has a tool that will generate the Ref Code for you, just go to http://<domain>/internal.php?page=xsells (replace <domain> with your NATS domain)
Step 3 (15 minutes)
Configure Cross Sell Rules
In order for your outgoing cross sell to be triggered, you have to set up rules to tell NATS when to trigger the outgoing cross sell. You can see/edit these rules by clicking on the icon in the box.
You will land on a page like this
- Type specifies whether the rule you are setting up is a "SHOW" rule or a "HIDE" rule. If this rule is a match based on the other fields, this will let NATS know whether or not to trigger the outgoing cross sell. The IGNORE setting will disable this rule entirely but not delete it.
- Option field lets you pick which option this rule will apply for.
- Site field allows you to limit the rule by a specific site.
- Program field allows you to restrict the rule to a certain program.
- Affiliate field restricts the rule to a specific affiliate's traffic.
- Country field restricts the rule to a specific country if set.
- Start Date/Time field lets NATS know when this rule is to take effect.
- End Date/Time field lets NATS know when this rule no longer applies.
NOTE: You MUST have at least one SHOW rule set up in order for the cross sell to be triggered.
Be sure to click Add when you want to add the rule.
Please use the comments section below to ask any additional information.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org